Sunday, January 22, 2012

I ♥ Milk!


I went to Publika after college with my parents. I had snack at this unique shop which specializes in milk.
Our table order number.
Butterscotch milk.


Super fries!
Free calendar.




















Chicken and basil sandwich.
Baked potato.











I've learnt my lesson. Never, ever mix butterscotch milk with fries. They don't work!! The interior of the shop was cozy and contemporary. Love the feeling it gives out!

Scrabble tiles on the wall.

Cute mini decorations on the wall.

Sweets, anyone?

Love this picture the most!

Cookies near the counter.

More wall decorations!

Go GREEN!!

Later, I went to the supermarket and guess what I saw!!

Ben's Independent Grocer.
Botanical indeed!
Fresh veggies!!
Spices!

Herbs in a small claypot.


Salad dressings


Barn Butcher.


Empty wine bottles hanging from the ceiling.


For the wine addicts.

Cook demo?!


Love the whole layout of this building. Reminds me abit of Marina Bay Sands with a touch of art in every corner.




















Saw this two robots while walking around the mall. They're made of recycle items. Can you make out a few of them?


Last but not least :

Woke up with this bruise. I wonder how I got it.

UPDATES!!!


666 views!! Haha, bad number but still that's alot for two months plus!! Thanks guys and gals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment