Friday, February 10, 2012

OMG!! OMG!!

OH MY GOD!!!! Quick post here!! L'Escargot episode 28 spoilers!! Just watched tonight's episode!! Can't believe my eyes!! I was wishing for Tai Ting's accident to happen and it finally happen in tonight's episode!!

But, I really didn't expect something worse than just a few scratches!! So, finally!! I mean FINALLY!! Tai Ting knew why Ka Lok did what she did and from Jim's mouth!! And as Ka Lok predicted (cause she knew Tai Ting like a book!) that Tai Ting couldn't accept it that Ka Lok had sacrified so much to help him repay the HKD 1 million debt!

Tai Ting drove of after that cause he couldn't accept the fact!! Yeah, why wouldn't you believe her right, Tai Ting?!! But still, we all couldn't accept the fact that she repay the debt with her body!! That is immorally wrong!!

Tai Ting, focus dude!! You're driving on the road!! Yeah, to avoid an incoming lorry (he was on the wrong side of the road) he swerve and hit a road side construction stall. He got out of the car. Really, when I watched that scene, it reminded me of Raymond Lam's character in Heart of Greed, Alfred, after a taxi hit his car and it went turtle! I wonder how long Tai Ting has been wondering around after that minor accident. He went to some secluded highway on a hill, lean against a tree (head slightly bleeding), puts hand on rubbish bin for support but rubbish bin moves and he falls down a slope.

And I shouted OUCH!!! when he rolled down the slope. I was praying that he won't hit his head on any trees that are in his way. Well, leg (check), body (check), neck (check. WOAH!!! That was a near miss!!) and that's all I think. Once he stops rolling as in reached the foot of the hill, I wanna cry looking at all the cut and scratches and bruises and wounds on his body and face!!

I'm so hoping that he won't die. Judging by his injuries, maybe fall into a coma?!! Please, for Ka Lok, Tai Ting, you mustn't die!! I just can't believe this series is ending this Sunday!! I'm so gonna cry when the show ends at 10.30 p.m. on Sunday night!!

P.S. The Kwan's siblings mother died of stroke. If only one of them was at home or at least if they
        reached home earlier than there's still hope to save their mother. Well, there's nothing we
        can do to change it. And Kwan Sifu has a sudden blindness illness. *Sigh!!* The Kwan family is
        full of bad luck!! 


UPDATES!!

WARNING!! THIS CONTAINS SPOILER ALERTS TO L'ESCARGOT FINALE!! IF YOU WISH TO STAY AT SUSPENSE, THEN DON'T READ THIS EVEN THOUGH IT IS A SHORT SPOILER!!

So, Man Wah will have a miscarriage which she will be definitely be super upset!! Tai Ting will finally acknowledge his father. And he might even get back together with Ka Lok after what she did for him even though we all know is still immorally wrong!!

After reading this, y'all might guess that Tai Ting survived the fall. Not after more than 2 days of rescue search!! Ka Lok and Choi Yi cooperate to seach for him but fails. Then, the police help to search for him and almost miss him!! Tai Ting heard them but he was like 90% unconscious, so he couldn't shout for help. That's all I know!! About Kwan Sifu, I guess he will be alright. Starting a new life in a new house I presume.

No comments:

Post a Comment