Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leapy Day

It's the 29th of February!! Once in 4 years for that to happen!!

Here's a glitch picture for you to see.






See anything different?!! Could you see the facebook bar is all white?!! At first I thought they're changing the whole format, but I later found out that my laptop was "throwing tantrums" and I had to restart my whole laptop.

Now I know that my laptop has its own emotions. Sounds kinda creepy!!XD

Since it's leapy day today, what do you want me to write about? If it's in my league, I'll do it!! Just drop a comment in the comment box below!!

About my own alternative ending for L'Escargot, I think I can only get it done by this weekend!! Hopefully!! In the meantime, enjoy watching Hippocratic Crush!! Another nice doctor drama to watch. It's more about the lives of doctors compared to Healing Hands!!




Happy leapy day everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment