Friday, March 2, 2012

Oh God Why?

What's wrong with me? Ok, let me ask you. What will y'all do if you saw a local celebrity walking behind you, with no bodyguards and paparazzi whatsoever? It just happen to me this afternoon!! All I can say now is, "Oh God, Why?!!!!"




You must be wondering which celebrity I've seen. Well, his not really that famous in the whole world, but if you're a fan of The Kitchen Musical, I guess you know who this guy is!!


Stephen Rahman-Hughes


It was just after lunch and my friend and I were on our way back to college. The college is just right next to a shopping mall. As I was heading towards the escalator, I saw a guy who looks so familiar. So, I took a few glimpses of him. I was telling myself that he looked so familiar, where did I last saw him? Then, it struck me that he looked just like the actor, Stephen Rahman-Hughes!!

But, I brushed that thinking aside cause why would he be doing there?!! And not one recognised him!! So, I thought I got the wrong guy!! And I didn't want to go up to him and ask him whether it is really him to avoid the embarassment later.

So, I continued walking towards the escalator when I heard him talking on his handphone. Ok, I'm no stalker but he was just a few feet behind us. I heard him said this, "I'm at Plaza Damas." in a very distinct British accent. Ok, it's gotta be him!! Who else has that husky, sexy British accent? Well, I'm not a huge fan of him but according to a few fans, he has a sexy voice!!XD

Nope, I kept on walking!! Oh, why?!! I should have went up to him and ask him for confirmation!! Then I google-d to find out whether he goes to Plaza Damas. Yeah, I found out in one of his past interviews. Here's the link :


In this interview, the reporter asked him :

R :What’s your favourite shopping mall/pasar malam/flea market?
S : Pavilion KL. It has everything I need. I also like Plaza Damas in Sri Hartamas.

Jackpot!! So, confirm that guy IS him!! There's no denying it!! And besides, he was at a TV station a few kilometres away from that mall!! So, there's a possibility that it is him!!

Maybe I didn't fully recognised him as he was dressed so casual. He was wearing a khaki green T-shirt and a pair of jeans. I bet when I was taking a few glimpses at him, he was thinking, "Does that girl recognise me?"


UPDATES!!!

TKM facebook page confirmed it for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment