Friday, March 2, 2012

Cheeky Josh Bradley

Or should I say David Archuleta? Did any of you guys saw today's episode of Nandito Ako? It's episode 10! My favourite part has to be the scene between Josh and Anya. They were so cute, especially Josh who's so mischievious and cheeky all the time!!


I find this scene quite amusing!! I've never seen David's cheeky side!!

 
Anya : Ok, let me warn you. We do not live in a big house. I cannot give you the luxuries that you are used to. So don't expect things from me. 
Josh : So, it's you who really won the Win-a-Date contest. You're the one who wrote that funny and amusing message. That "I don't know you and I don't care who you are" kind of thing.
Anya : So, is there any problem?
Josh : No, no, no, no! I actually like it when people treat me like any other normal person. I mean, I like being appreciated, music and everything. But, I don't want to be treated like a star.
Anya : Don't worry, we won't treat you like a king here.
Josh : That'll be nice.
Anya : Before I forget, we don't have any hot showers or hot water, so get use to having hot water from the kettle.
Josh : *amused face* (he saw a trisikad aka cycle rickshaw)



Like how the light and cheeky music was being played when Josh saw the trisikad. Josh is so childish!!XD

He actually went on it and wanted to cycle away.

Anya : Hey Josh, Josh. You can't do that?! You have to be careful. You cannot simply do things here.
Josh : *gets off trisikad* I just wanna try it.
Anya : Try, try..*mumbles and starts scolding Josh* (I think she said "How if someone saw you doing this? You're such a problem!)
Josh : Is that what you think of me? A problem?
Anya : (I think she said, "Of course!")
Josh : Well, excuse me, then why did you agree to help me?
Anya : I did this for Holly. And please, can you keep a low profile! *covers his head with his hoodie* Let's go!
Josh : *shows tongue*

That was so cute of him!! Sorry, I don't know Tagalog well since I'm not a Filipino. That's the best I could do with the dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment