Saturday, December 24, 2011

Daniel : You're yesterday's news

You might not get the title. Let me show you a video.


This is the FINALE's trailer!!

Daniel Ray looks so COOL!! Of course, for those who have followed this series would be on Daniel's side. Look how Alex treated Daniel before! It's really time that Daniel takes back what he really deserves! If I was Maddie, I won't have even started with Alex!! He's mean, possessive, the head in the whole relationship!! But, Daniel is different! I bet Maddie has found out the truth about who her REAL father is. But, Harry can't be blamed. Each people has their own problems and some don't want to express it out.

About the ownership, hmm...I think Christopher Avilon has sold the restaurant to Bryan S. and he's partnering with Selena. Wow!! Unexpected, but for good, Christopher does not fit to be the boss of Avilon. What I really hope is that Maddie will follow Daniel back to his restaurant and work with him since they actually have some feelings for each other!! Go Daniel, your fans and I are rooting for you!!

And it's Christmas Eve today!! So, Happy Christmas Eve to all!! Please spread the the Yuletide cheer and spirit to everyone!! Put on a smile and start giving to the unfortunate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment