Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What happened to the handsome guy?

There's two handsome guys I will be talking about. Christian Bautista's character in The Kitchen Musical, Daniel Ray, and David Archuleta.

I've watched tonight's episode of The Kitchen Musical which is episode 12 or what most said, Finale Part 1. Next week will be the last episode. This might contain spoilers, so if you don't want to ruin it, please close this tab. So, Daniel has left the Avilon. All havoc is happening at the Avilon. Things aren't going too well between Alex and Maddie. In this episode, there is a staff gathering during Christmas. Maddie wants to invite Daniel to the gathering since she spent most of her Christmas with him but Alex does not like it since it is strictly for staffs!! Yeah, their relationship is on the rocks!! So hoping for that to happen cause I prefer the Daniel-Maddie pairing. Know why I asked "What happened to the handsome guy?" Daniel did not appear in this episode. So sad!! So wishing to  hear him sing. Can't wait for next episode!!

Harry acted all drunk!! He wants to be in charge of anything that is going on in the Avilon cause Christopher Avilon has been keeping secrets from him. And there's one major secret TOO!! If you don't want any spoiler, stop reading now!! Maddie is.......IS...........................IS..........................Harry's biological DAUGHTER!!! You might be thinking OMG!! I've seen the trailer, so I was quite expecting this news. I wonder what's Maddie's reactions when she finds out. Hoping for a sequel to this.

So what about the second handsome guy, David Archuleta? If you haven't heard it, let me tell you!! David Archuleta has made an announcement saying that he will be going on a full mission and we Archies won't be seeing and hearing him for about 2 years. I thougt I would cry straightaway, but I didn't. Maybe my tears-o-meter has finished. I cried the whole day yesterday not knowing why. But, now I know why!! Feeling kinda down right now. Maybe that's why God and Santa Claus gave me an early Christmas present!!


I'm so blessed to get these gifts!! The TOSOD:ATE, I got from a contest and the GCT, I bought from Deseret. What I'm missing now is GCT DVD!! Here's the tear-jerking video for all to see!!
So sad!! I can't cry now!! No more tears to shed. Have to rest my eyes. So, I might be starting college next year in January. Either A-Levels or IB. Hmm.... Can't decide. So, I will be going around to look at colleges to see their courses and most importantly, FACILITIES!! Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment