Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Let's CELEBRATE!!

Feel like a song's coming on!! There's so many ways to celebrate an event! And for me, it's getting a holiday, a break from high school cause I'm done with high school!! WOOHOO!! Not only that, I'm going to par-tayyyy and shop in Singapore. Gonna download all my favourite TVB drama series there. 

Plus, I've just ordered David Archuleta's autographed Glad Tiding Christmas CD and it has shipped! Can't wait to get my hands on it. Huge fan of him!! 

What's more, I've been shortlisted for AISM scholarship interview. Wish me luck!! Gotta wear smart casual. Hmm, maybe a collar shirt and long slacks would be cool!! 

Anyone watched The Kitchen Musical especially tonight which is episode 10?!! I understand Daniel's feeling and why he wants to leave Avilon. It's all freaking Alex's fault. And now he wants to be in a relationship with Maddie? C'mon get a life, dude!! Alex, you have been forcing yourself onto everyone!! Go figure's for the song "Under Pressure". First, it was Selena, then it was Daniel and now Maddie. What's wrong with Alex? He needs to see a therapist right away! Or maybe he doesn't suit to become a chef in the first place if he can't take the pressure!! Eww, hate the part where Alex kissed Maddie. It feels so awkward!! Maddie is better off with Daniel in my opinion!! That's all I gotta say. Gonna go shopping tomorrow. Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment