Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas



Late post today cause I went around town half the day for Christmas. Now I'm feeling so sleepy!! So, did any of you get presents today? Mind to share what presents you got? I got a T-shirt from my uncle. Not really my type but thanks anyway.

Today, I had two grilled chicken breast, mashed potatoes and vegetables for lunch at Morganfield in Pavilion. It was a hearty and HEAVY meal. My tummy is still feeling unwell. Even though I'm stuffed, it's as though the stomach still feels empty. Anyway, I hope to get better soon!!

Yesterday, I watched the finale of E&O Search For The Next Celebrity Chef. Didn't expect Dino to win. I thought it would be Stanley since he has more experience and maturity. Anyways, congrats to him. Filipinos really do have talent in them. Maybe in the future, I should find myself a Filipino partner. Cute, smart and talented children in the future. 

Today, Channel V broadcast David Archuleta's Wait Official Music Video. But unfortunately, there's no more Channel V in Malaysia. So, I didn't get to watch it. I hope they upload the video online. I want to see the storyline of the music video. But, if some of you can't WAIT, then there's the recorded live stream version. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/19376625 It's not that clear, but for David Archuleta, anything works right?!!

*UPDATED!! I recorded it from the website above. Sorry, if it's not clear and abit shaky as my camera's quality isn't that good when it comes to recording and the video in the website above isn't that clear either. The shakiness is caused by the person performing the live stream. I tried to be as steady and still as a statue. If you want a HD version, you must wait for Channel V to upload it to Youtube.



If you can't make out the background of the video, this music video is filmed in Hong Kong. If you want to see shots of the clear video, here it is.


Here's the pictures to the video shoot. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150428003609709.382104.59923204708&type=3

So, here's the Christmas music for today brought to you by David Archuleta and Forbes. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment